Wednesday, September 8, 2010

All of us fell that we are good unfortunately we are not.This is because we are comparing us with our own standards.

The Bible says in the book of Romans 3:23
”For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God”

Christians easily feel that they are very good

Go ahead and test for your self , watch these videos









Click here to know How To Be Saved and more



For people who are new to the expectations of the Living God
Here are the 10 commandments given to man by the Living God who created the Heaven and the Earth.

The Ten Commandments

This is what God Gave through Moses The Ten Commandments.
Bible Exodus 20:1-17
God spoke, and these were his words; “I am the Lord your God who brought you out of Egypt, where you were slaves.

  1. “Worship no god but me.
  2. “Do not make for yourselves images of anything in heaven or on earth or in the ware under the earth. Do not bow down to any idol or worship it, because I am the Lord your God and I tolerate no rivals. I bring punishment to those who have me and on their descendants down to the third and fourth generation. But I show my love to thousands of generations of those who love me and obey my laws.
  3. “Do not use my name for evil purposes, for I, the Lord your God, will punish anyone who misuses my name.
  4. “Observe the Sabbath and keep it holy. You have six days in which to do your work, but the seventh day is a say of rest dedicated to me. On that day no one is to work - neither you, your children, your slaves, your animals, nor the foreigners who live in your country. In six days I, the Lord, made the earth, the sky, the sea, and everything in them, but on the seventh day I rested. That is why I, the Lord, Blessed the Sabbath and made it holy.
  5. “Respect your father and your mother, so that you may lice a long time in the land that I am giving you.
  6. “Do not commit murder.
  7. “Do not commit adultery.
  8. “Do not steal.
  9. “Do not accuse any one falsely.
  10. “Do nor desire another man’s house; do nor desire his wife, his slaves, his cattle, his donkeys, or anything else that he owns.”
    Exodus 20:1-17
Yes they are easy to keep up to but do we really live up to.
Let's review our life through the video above.
Click here to know How To Be Saved and for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment